With this module, the WebDAV server for documents is activated.
You can then use any compatible browser to remotely see the attachments of OpenObject.
After installation, the WebDAV server can be controlled by a [webdav] section in the server's config.
Server Configuration Parameter:
- enable = True ; Serve webdav over the http(s) servers
- vdir = webdav ; the directory that webdav will be served at
- this default val means that webdav will be
- on "http://localhost:8069/webdav/
- verbose = True ; Turn on the verbose messages of webdav
- debug = True ; Turn on the debugging messages of webdav
- since the messages are routed to the python logging, with
- levels "debug" and "debug_rpc" respectively, you can leave
- these options on
Also implements IETF RFC 5785 for services discovery on a http server, which needs explicit configuration in openerp-server.conf too.